• Individual/ Couples/ Marital, Group and Family therapy.
• Child Therapy – managing attention problems, social anxiety and acting out.
• Parenting Issues – co-parenting, step-parenting.
• Adolescent Therapy – behavioral, interpersonal and college concerns.
• Women’s Issues – motherhood, childbirth and menopause.
• Men’s Issues – stress, employment and health.
• Coping with Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, excessive worrying, phobias.
• Assertiveness Training and Anger Management.
• Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques.
• Multi -Cultural Issues – faith, ethnicity and race.
• Health Issues – chronic conditions, cancer.
• Gay & Lesbian Issues.
• Sexual problems.
Most major insurance are accepted. If we are part of your network, we have agreed upon contracted rates.
Information regarding insurance benefits is obtained by the office and clients benefits and financial responsibilities are discussed.
Fees are due at the time of service but arrangements can be made for office to bill the insurance company and the client only has to pay applicable co-payments and/or deductibles.
Checks, Cash, Visa/Mastercard accepted