By: Dr. Laura DeMarzo, Ed.D, Licensed Psychologist
• Do you sometimes have sudden attack of fear that can last for several minutes?
• Do you feel like you are having a heart attack or can’t breathe?
• Do these attacks occur at unpredictable times causing you to worry about the possibility of having another attack at any time?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions you can benefit from the top treatment for Panic Disorder.
Most Effective Treatment:
• See a Psychologist who can teach you different ways of thinking, behaving and reacting to situations that help you feel less anxious and fearful.
• This is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and it is the most effective treatment for Panic Disorder.
• Psychotherapy combined with medication is better than just Medication Alone.
• You will learn Relaxation and Breathing Exercises which can prevent further attacks.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional treatment.
For more assistance:
Please call Dr. Laura DeMarzo to schedule an appointment 908-431-9200 491 Amwell Road Hillsborough N.J 08844 http://www.centerforpsychologicalservices.net or email email@example.com